Here is part two of Canada’s best selling vehicle in 2019, make sure to check out part one here, if you haven’t already!
This Ford pickup truck has been one of Canada’s best sellers for the past decade! Superior towing power and off-road capability, here are a few additional features:
– Military grade body, ability to tow up to 13,200 lbs.
– Advanced features such as in suite blind spot system, Pro Trailer backup assistance.
– Multiple engines that provide the perfect fuel economy and power balance.
Even though sales have dropped, Dodge Ram still remains a top contender for Canada. The new 1500 series is now lighter than before due to the high strength steel body and efficient aluminium transmission.
– Safety features such as forward warning collision, blind spot system, 360 view around the vehicle and adaptive cruise control.
– 12,750 lbs towing capacity and provides larger cargo storage.
– Efficient car interior which provide a wireless charging station and USB ports.
– Light duty fuel economy due to belt starter generator system, changeable cam timing with double independent cam phasing and thermal control system.
Is your car all set for this cold winter weather we’ve been having?
Whether you need winter tires or in need of maintenance, contact us today! We have a great team of professionals who are ready to help, contact us at (519) 578-4533.
Versatile and functional vehicle, Ford Escape is one of the best selling cars in Canada. It offers a spacious cargo, towing power and many more features such as:
– Forward collision warning, lane system, blind spot and cross traffic alert.
– Driving assistant feature, Ford Safe & Smart system.
– Four wheel drive features that monitors road conditions and tractions. Precise system that runs every 16 millisecond to ensure accurate handling & tractions.
– Up to 1,925 L spacious cargo capacity.
GMC Sierra 1500
The GMC Sierra 1500 is another best selling truck in Canada. This truck is packed with excellent safety technology and provides great handling and performance.
– Safety features: lane changing system, forward collision, safety seat alert, HD rear cam, blind spot alerts.
– Voice recognition technology, Apple and Android compatibility.
– Features an all new traction system, which allows drivers to choose from different preset drive based on the weather condition and terrain.
Are you a fan of the technology that is incorporated in these vehicles? Like everything in life, there are pros and cons to them. Some features make it extremely convenient but others are just making the driving experience worse.
We want to hear your opinion, what cars were you impressed by this year? What do you think of these 2019 features? We’d like to hear from you, feel free to leave us a comment on our facebook page here.
If you’re curious about last year’s best sellers in Canada, check out this article. It’s all about 2018’s top picks in Canada!
The Centre for All Your Car Needs
Peter’s Auto is the centre for all your car needs with over 20 years of experience in repairing a variety of cars along with up to date mechanics and equipment. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff will take care of all your auto service and repair needs.
Our shop is located in Kitchener, ON. We proudly serve the following areas: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph.
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment for your next service or repair today! You can also contact us by phone at (519) 578-4533 or email: [email protected]