One of Canada’s best selling cars for the past two decades is the Honda Civic. This vehicle is both practical and family friendly with is roomy interior. The top features of the 2019 model are:
– Honda’s navigation system that offers awesome graphics, speed limit display, highway signs, 3D landmark displays, lane guidance. It also displays a multi angle rearview camera and provides wireless charging.
– The 4 wheel anti-lock braking system helps with harder breaks and better control of the vehicle and detects panic stops.
– The 7 inch screen display provides access to features and settings. It also offers easy access to apps such as Android auto and Apple play.
Another common household name in Canada is the Toyota Corolla, a 2019 bestseller for good reason. Functional car that is spacious to use as a family car or to commute with. The 2019 model is equipped with cutting edge features such as:
– Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: Which helps maintain a safe distance between cars by changing your vehicle’s speed of acceleration and deceleration. It’s using a millimetre-wave radar paired with a on-board camera technology.
– A 6.1 inch touch screen that offers features like steering wheel control, satellite radio and audio system navigation.
– Tire pressure monitoring system, aerodynamic exterior, automatic LED road lights, Smart Key and push button start, auto-dimming rearview mirror, tilting sunroof and power-adjustable sliding.
The Hyundai Elantra is another bestseller and great options for Canadians. The 2019 model has actually been redesigned to with new safety features such as:
– Technology that detects pedestrians and to prevent front-end collision assistance and adjustable cruise control.
– Interior upgrades: reverse parking warning, premium audio system, collision warning, lane keeping assistance and lane departure warning.
Top Rated SUV’s
One of the highest rated SUVs in Canada is the Honda CR-V. The 2019 model design features an athletic design and latest technology.
– 190 horsepower featuring turbocharged 4 cylinder engine.
– Pedestrian safety panic braking system, that absorbs energy from the hood to the foot fenders.
– Real time AWL and intelligent control system.
– Vehicle stability control and assistance and tire pressure monitoring system.
Another popular and top rated SUV in Canada is the RAV4. The new 2019 model has received a luxurious exterior upgrade and is packed with the latest technology:
– The hybrid model comes with a redesigned battery system that can be charged for longer distances and is a lot lighter.
– Impressing towing strength up to 3,500 lb.
– New safety features include the Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 which is design to protect driver, passengers and other cars on the road.
– Assistance during lane departure, edge detection and full speed range radar cruise control.
Here are just a few of Canada’s best selling vehicles, look out for part two as it’s coming next! What vehicle(s) are you most impressed by so far? Which latest features make the biggest impact in your daily driving?
The Centre for All Your Car Needs
Peter’s Auto is the centre for all your car needs with over 20 years of experience in repairing a variety of cars along with up to date mechanics and equipment. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff will take care of all your auto service and repair needs.
Our shop is located in Kitchener, ON. We proudly serve the following areas: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Guelph.
Click Here to Schedule an Appointment for your next service or repair today! You can also contact us by phone at (519) 578-4533 or email: [email protected]